LOCATION - Miraflores
Casa Wayra is a new warm and comfortable space situated in the heart of Miraflores near the boardwalk which has a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean; a rediscovered district well known by its new commercial, gastronomic, artistic and cultural offer. Our hostel is the ideal place to chill out, due to its privileged location with access to the wide offer of amenities in the unique city of Lima, the only South American capital on shores of the Ocean.
Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. It has a modern infrastructure, highlighting the malls and old streets. The residents of Miraflores are very attentive to visitors so you can walk calmly around streets full of galleries, boutiques and restaurants. Very close to the beach access where you can learn surfing all year round.
Address: Manco Capac Street #838 Miraflores, Lima – Peru
Locate in Google Maps
Distances from Casa Wayra:
- Lima Airport: 40 minutes by taxi.
- Bus terminal: Cruz del Sur – first class buses …15 minutes by taxi.
- Balboa Strip Mall: Half block from Casa Wayra. (On right side)
Restaurants: Tanta, San Antonio Café, Crepes & Waffles, Sushi bar; banks & ATM, clothes boutiques, pharmacy and more.
- Gourmet Corridor & Miraflores Business Centre: Half block from Casa Wayra. (On left side)
New Top Restaurants & bar & The Hilton Miraflores Hotel.
- Larcomar Shopping Center: 10 minutes walking.
Beautiful Shopping Centre with ocean view, full of stores, restaurants, bar, casinos, nightclubs, banks, cinema, theater, museum, bowling and more…Great place for chill out!
- Kennedy Central Park: 10 minutes walking
Main Park at district where you can find restaurants, stores and handicraft market.
- The beach –Pacific Ocean: 10 minutes walking
Also surfing lessons available!
- Indian Handicraft market: 10 minutes walking
Beautiful handicraft from of all places of Peru
- Historic center of Lima - Downtown: 30 minutes by Metropolitano bus*
Was declared ¨World Heritage Site¨ by UNESCO where you can find colonial buildings like Main Square, government palace, the Cathedral, San Francisco church, MALI- Lima Art Museum.
(*) Metropolitano bus station is located 2 blocks from Casa Wayra.
- Barranco: 8 minutes by taxi.
Bohemian district full of restaurants, bars and art galleries.
- Supermarket Vivanda open 24hrs: Walking 4 blocks from Casa Wayra.