Casa Wayra the best B&B in LIMA.Why book in Casa Wayra?
1. Excellent Value for Money.
- Simple and cozy accommodation with a relaxed atmosphere and garden.
- You will save money here v.s staying at a big Hotel. Peru is a big country so you will need to travel many days.
- We offer you free breakfast and 10% services are already included in the price; unlike some other hotels that charge extra when you arrive, which makes you see a fake lower price on the internet.
2. We offer you personalized attention with the best information and advice to make your trip to Peru wonderful.
3. The location is excellent. The best in Miraflores, Lima.
Just 50 meters walking to the best restaurants in Lima, 3 block from the bay of Miraflores, walking distance to Barranco or only two blocks walking for the metroplitano bus stop to visit the Historical Centre or Lima.
4. We are a small business 100% Peruvian. We are committed to give you the best possible stay.
- All rooms have private bathroom.
- We have family rooms and single rooms.
- Flexible Check in / Check Out
5. Breakfast is served in the terrace and garden. You will always see green! Surrounded by plants and birds that come to sing in the mornings.
6. We offer transfers or taxis to the airport at real cost, without extra charge.
7. Friendly atmosphere to meet other travelers like you.
8. For the friends of Casa Wayra B&B we have created a travel photo website of PERU.
Discover PERU: www.kikehermosa.com
We have 9 years since we open Casa Wayra B&B to serve travelers from all over the world and very motivated to keep improving and remain the best Bed & Breakfast in LIMA, Peru.
Kike :. Owner and Manager at Casa Wayra.
His adventurous spirit made him backpacking all around Peru and then started to explore South America. He lived several months working at Colorado and California in USA and has experience guiding USIL Ecotourism Club.
Kike has a professional bachelor degree in Tourism Management at the San Ignacio de Loyola University and worked with the government in the promotion of Peru-PromPeru until he made his own travel agency. He later specialized in designing and operated itineraries at some of the most stunning places of Peru.
Since 2010 he open Casa Wayra B&B … the best B&B in Lima.
Hobbies: Outdoor photography & Mountain Biking.
TRAVEL WEBSITE: PERU Photos.
Perú: All of Peru 99%. North-Center-South
Chile: San Pedro de Atacama, Santiago, Pucón, Punta Arenas, Torres del Paine.
Ecuador: Quito, Montañita, Guayaquil.
Argentina: Buenos aires, Cordova, Cataratas Iguazu, Calafate, Perito Moreno Patagonia.
Brasil: Rio de Janeiro, Ihla Grande, Foz Iguazu.
Colombia: Bogota, Medellin, Cali
Bolivia: Copacabana, Salar de Uyuni
USA: Miami, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Lake Tahoe, Colorado , Aspen
Puerto Rico: San Juan, Rincón
Australia: Sydney; Melbourne
New Zealand: Northern Island.
Canada: Vancouver & Rocky mountains.